Tuna is a highly eﬃcient LED street luminaire thanks to the excellent optical system. Designed for large-scale public lighting projects, Tuna is the ideal luminaire for municipalities. With its high eﬃciency and low initial cost, Tuna enables a fast payback and signiﬁcant savings in terms of energy consumption. Available with diﬀerent optics and lumen packages, Tuna is ﬂexible in outdoor lighting applications.
· Five product sizes oﬀer lumen packages from 3100 to 31000lm
· Cost eﬀective with high luminaire eﬃcacy up to 155lm/w enabling fast payback
· Die-casting aluminum housing, robust and durable
· Quick tool-free latch access to the driver compartment for easy maintenance
· Future-proof and smart ready with NEMA interface alternative
· Excellent thermal management design ensures better performance
· Compatible with both post top and side entry installations
· -20° to +15° tilt steps for easy and quick on-site optical compartment adjustment
· Mounting interface Φ42mm, Φ60mm and Φ76mm optional
· Built-in bubble level for easy installation
· Precise and multiple highly-yield optical lens cater to extensive applications
High way, city road, branch road, urban road, rural road, parking etc. public areas.
3000±300 K /4000±300 K /5000±300 K /5700±500 K/6500±500 K
Class I/Class II(optional)